Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Today's home. so its tomorrow, I gona leave all my energy highness to Friday, :D I'm very home girl, mummy's girl, anything. =) I met dar ystr btw...:) He's just like a little boy , love ya my little.















& I very much realised little boy like rome attracts & suits me most....






This beautiful bunch of flowers were from that wedding,
throw me this anyone.

its so pretty...










:
no matter what, I'm true..
muack

I received Jeric's mail btw.. blissing..;) I hope he's always fine, & our 20th birthday together.. that will be say, 3 years time, mayb 2 years + ... shall wait , he's a day later btw.. buddy,, all buddies misses you !!


oh lastly, I saw jaz's blog, so I was loving these pictures,, pardon Jaz mei ! lol.
















this is my brobro & hanhan'mei. =)
so cute right,
lol.

No comments: